Content Marketing is a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services. One of the best ways for companies to show off their personalities and build customer loyalty is through content marketing – the production and sharing of quality content. Whether it’s a blog post, videography & photography, infographic, or eBook, everyone appreciates content that improves their lives. Typically when people find value in your content, they will reward your hard work by sharing it with others. This helps increase your brand awareness and builds up your reputation as a good content producer. Grace & Grit Marketing helps clients develop a content strategy that will elevate the value of the brand.
Content Marketing allows an organization to make genuine connections with people. Instead of a short-term, quick fix – it’s about attracting and retaining customers and influencing their behavior by being authentic to an organization’s unique brand over time. It’s not advertising or sales. Consumers are very adept at avoiding commercials and other sorts of paid advertising. It delivers information that the consumer wants in hopes that by providing this service, the consumer will reward the organization with their business. Many businesses are unsure how to start or sustain their Content Marketing. This is where Grace & Grit Marketing can help. More than ever before, organizations are able to share news, and create an impactful dialogue with customers, prospects and influencers around their brand’s beliefs. We work seamlessly with our clients so that their content speaks with authority in a tone consistent with their brand’s voice.
Content Marketing Services:
- Website Content Audit & Strategy
- Editorial Calendar
- Copy Writing
- Content Creation – Blogs, Web Pages, Videos, Graphic design, Photos
- Marketing Collateral Copy Writing
Content Marketing Research:
Studies show that the more quality content your audience consumes, the more likely they trust you and buy from you. Here are a few more reasons and statistics why you should invest into content marketing:
- 70 percent of internet users want to learn about products through content versus traditional advertisements.
- 75 percent of people who find local, helpful information in search results are more likely to visit the physical stores. (Google2018)
- 84 percent of people expect brands to provide content that entertains, tells stories, provides solutions, and creates experiences and events. (meaningful brands, 2018)
- Websites that produce regular content receive 7x more traffic
- Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing
- Content marketing adopters have nearly 6x as many conversions non-adopters
- It enhances your email marketing and social media marketing efforts
- 86% of highly effective organizations have someone in charge of content strategy.
- 72% of marketers think that branded content is more effective than magazine advertisement
- The most common content marketing delivery mechanism is social media, used by 87% of marketers.
- Infographics are “liked” and shared on social media 3X more than other any other type of content.
- When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
- Cisco projects that global internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all internet traffic by 2019.
- More than 60% of marketers and small business owners said they planned to increase investment in video marketing in 2019.
It has been proven that content marketing is effective and cheaper than traditional types of advertising. It is also known to influence conversions. Grace & Grit Marketing’s content marketing services will help you plan create and develop content that drives results and enhance your entire digital marketing presence.